Connect your applications to our managed database solution.
We currently offer Managed PostgreSQL databases.
Our regular database types range from 256 MB up to 512 GB of RAM.
Sandbox instances are ideal during development, trying out Nodion as well as smaller databases that don't need predictable CPU performance.
- SB-G1-256MB256 MB RAM / Shared CPU / 4 GB NVMe
- SB-G1-512MB512 MB RAM / Shared CPU / 8 GB NVMe
General purpose instances are recommended for production usage, as you will have predictable performance and CPU threads pinned down for your application.
- GP-G1-1GB1 GB RAM / 1 vCPU / 16 GB NVMe
- GP-G1-2GB2 GB RAM / 1 vCPU / 32 GB NVMe
- GP-G1-4GB4 GB RAM / 2 vCPU / 64 GB NVMe
- GP-G1-8GB8 GB RAM / 2 vCPU / 128 GB NVMe
- GP-G1-16GB16 GB RAM / 4 vCPU / 256 GB NVMe
- GP-G1-32GB32 GB RAM / 8 vCPU / 512 GB NVMe
Suitable for high performance demands that require a lot of RAM and CPU power as well as higher storage needs.
- HP-G1-64GB64 GB RAM / 16 vCPU / 1.024 GB NVMe
- HP-G1-128GB128 GB RAM / 32 vCPU / 2.048 GB NVMe
- HP-G1-256GB256 GB RAM / 48 vCPU / 3.072 GB NVMe
- HP-G1-512GB512 GB RAM / 64 vCPU / 4.096 GB NVMe
Each instance type includes 7 backup slots for backups that are created every 24 hours. You can adjust the slot amount (7-1794) as well as the interval (24h-10m).